Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How can a property be bought in the country of the Emojis?

A broker from Poop Emoji asked this question the gathered lawyers. In addition Emojis wanted to regulate a possibility for acquirers of a property anew. A former judge wanted that every purchase of a flat, a house or an equivalent real estate or a land surface should be registered in the register of the kingdom Emoji. Some Emojis with stingy roots from the Jupiter defended themselves with their feet and hands against state control. They feared an additional fee. Above all Emojis from the city Emoji Meaning were against the registration of the real estate.
They got support of the aliens from the Jupiter who specially arrived from their planet for this purpose. 🧩🏪🗺️👤👨⬅️😷➕👤👨🖋️👤👨⬅️📚️🔥👥: 📚️👥⬅️⏱️. 🆕💯🌐2️⃣0️⃣ ➕🏬👤👨⬅️📚️➕📞⏱️. 🗺️👂️🧑‍🏫👤👨🗣️. 🗣️🧑‍🏫📚️: 👥⬅️🥫➕🖋️.
Which considerations have buyer and seller for these procedure?
The home seller escapes from his property and the buyer takes all duties, like the payment of the electricity supply and water supply. Also the name of the buyer is mentioned everywhere in connection with the acquired real estate. Particularly many Emojis from Heart Eyes Emoji applauded.
By this second several aliens from the Uranus knocked at the door of the gathered Emojis. They wanted to sell to the serious lawyers masks for the celebration to honour of the planet Halloween in next autumn. A young lawyer from Crying Laughing Emoji wanted to buy a mask. The reason was the name on the mask. Non Sense face stood thereon. This alien fled at that time from the Saturn to Emoji to pose problems. After the purchase of the mask aliens from the Uranus thanked the Emoji. Then they disappeared. After this story the main lawyer wanted to decide all traders who disturbed the work of the gathered Emojis automatically as a crime against the lawyers.
🗺️1️⃣ 🇷🇺😷🇬🇧👑🦠👤👨2️⃣1️⃣,5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ➕1️⃣9️⃣1️⃣4 👈️🔅➕➡️4️⃣5️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🇷🇺🥇✌️🇨🇳💩.
Then an alien from the Neptune wanted to know:
Can one conclude in Emoji a pre-emptive contract in connection with the property purchase?
A judge from Emoji for PC answered this: Such contracts are unlawful from the point of view of the competition and the freedom of the availability. That's why such contracts are not allowed to be concluded. Only the contracts which lead to a purchase compelling are permitted. Another judge criticised this opinion. Finally, a preparatory contract should be possible. That's why agreed Emojis on preparatory contracts in this area. Therein buyers and sellers should be able to prepare for the definitive contract. Then a notary public wrote the following sentence in the code of the Emojis:
§ Every property purchase is valid only if every contracting party brings at least two mature witnesses capable of acting. 🗣️🎉🇩🇪👤👨📞. 3️⃣4️⃣4️⃣ ➕🖋️📚️🫀🖋️1️⃣ 👀. When misers from the Jupiter got to know about this formulation, they sent up to ten thousand aerial balloons with gratitude to the gathered lawyers. Also several Emojis praised this decision as a very reasonable decision.
Besides, explained a lawyer who worked earlier at a bank: Who takes out a mortgage, has as a co-owner the quiet credit grantor.
Only if the mortgage was paid off completely, the property goes over in the unlimited property of the buyer.
At this time two Emojis from Middle Finger Emoji contacted the lawyers. They wanted to know whether there were special laws in connection with the agricultural ground. Thereon explained a former defender: Basically we need a law of the protection of the agricultural ground. Then he wrote immediately himself a sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ The kingdom Emoji must guarantee a least portion of the land surface for agricultural purposes. 7️⃣/3️⃣1️⃣/2️⃣0️⃣, 1️⃣1️⃣)4️⃣8️⃣ 📃2️⃣ 1️⃣1️⃣🆕💵️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣❓️🧑‍💼➕💬👥⬅️👥⬅️🏪👨‍🔬🥫👤📖💵👯‍🎛️👃➕🥫🧑‍💻️🥍📛.
An alien from the Saturn absolutely wanted to know: I bought a house by the yellow sea close to Japanese Emoji. After 8 days the house was stolen by its location. Thereon reacted Emojis with a big fit of laughter. Later the alien explained that the house was produced of a plastic bag. This is why it was very easy to steal the building. In this case lawyers explained that the affected alien should inform the local police about the theft. By this second a bomb on the stairs exploded in the house of the gathered lawyers. ✋💵💯👀➕👥☠️🦣😃🦟. ⛪️➕🕌👃. Moreover, they thanked for the disturbance of their work on the legislation of the kingdom Emoji.
Outdoors there waited several elite soldiers for aliens from the Venus. They arrested them. Then Emojis wanted to finish their working day. They required from the engineer the elimination of the live transmission.

How does an Emoji react with only one defective thing of several pieces?

Story: How does an Emoji react with only one defective thing of several pieces?

Can one buy in the country of the Emojis on test something?

Story: Can one buy in the country of the Emojis on test something?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.