Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How Emojis dissolved their enterprises

The first dictator decided to have own residence in Emoji Keyboard. That's why he discussed with the uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji how he could get money from the tax authority finally. The mightiest official recommended him that he should instruct the gathered lawyers for this purpose secretly. Finally, Emojis should help to contribute the personal issues of the elective dictator financially. Two Emojis accused the first dictator that he demanded money for the luxurious purchase of an immovable from the treasury in spite of his resigned small enterprise to his nephew. That's why the first dictator organized a meeting of the gathered lawyers exceptionally in Emoji Meanings. For this purpose he used his second flat in which he prepared his election campaign. He invited all lawyers to his flat. Emojis also had to bring the law book. The first dictator commanded to write the following sentence in the legislation to the main lawyer of the country: He started to dictate:
"§ The officially democratically elective dictator of Emoji 💩💒🔚1️⃣4️⃣ 🙅1️⃣5️⃣7️⃣0️⃣➕🚨.
Thus he wrote that several witnesses reported to him personally that several Emojis the famous musician Monkey Emoji stood on the knees begging before the first dictator in this house. The musician tried to persuade the ruler not to let forbid his musical works nationally. At that time this story showed the Emojis how journalists 🤝🏤🥈👀❌️👀⬆️, 👑🎅👗.
At this time an old Emoji wanted to sell his shipping company in Japanese Emoji. Finally, the owner of the company was quite 33216 days old. His children were not interested in the enterprise. Thus he searched for a sales possibility long time. The problem was that nobody wanted to have a shipping enterprise at this time. 🎥🗣️👤📖🗺️❌️⭐️➕😂. 🎯🎥➡️👥⚙️😋. 💭👎️🩸2️⃣➕😀🎞️🤹. 🗣️▶️🤠💬🎞️➕❌️😆. The local aliens accused the unknown Emojis that their appearance accelerated the death of the king. That's why the pensioner with other Emojis were arrested again.
At this time there was strong mess in the time movements. The high concentrated alien called Non Sense was separated from Crying Laughing Emoji from his beloved eucalyptuses. By a faulty programming of a student in Neptune Non Sense landed in North Mars. In the middle of the burial of the long-standing king the unknown Non Sense appeared before thousands of mourning on the place before the grave. 👤👩👥⬅️1️⃣ ⏱️👤⬅️. 🎮️⭐️👤👨➕1️⃣ . 👤👨👭🏻👤👩. Emojis reacted very much enthusiastically because of his success.
That's why they supported him with his plan. Finally, the Saturn's alien dreamt about returning to his beloved eucalyptuses in Emoji. In spite of his strong motivation he got lost on the flight route. Thus Emojis with Non Sense landed on the planet Eris.
The big surprise only still came on the adventurers from Emoji. Somewhere in the middle of the wood they left their aircraft. They walked to the mysterious oaks. Every Emoji felt the urgent need to touch an oak with his fingers. After the touch disappeared gradually that Emoji who touched the oak at least only easily. The other Emojis reacted at the beginning a little bit shocked. Finally most Emojis did the same. At the end the pensioner and Non Sense remained. They hesitated long time. They wanted to discuss with each other this whether they should also touch the oaks.
While they still wanted to discuss long this, several local aliens with furiously looking faces came to their direction. Because of fear of a punishment both remained touched the oak with their both hands. In comparison to other Emojis they embraced the oak almost. But where did all Emojis land after the touch of the oak?
They swept in their relatively right time zone. The pensioner woke up from his special sleep. He felt the experienced very really. Then he looked in his room what for literature he had. He found just the history of Crying Laughing Emoji on the foremost shelve of his books.

 

Why young Emojis wished a mini joint-stock company

Story: Why young Emojis wished a mini joint-stock company

Why Emojis may privatise no words from the dictionary for their enterprises

Story: Why Emojis may privatise no words from the dictionary for their enterprises

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.