Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What happens with the employee by handing over of the enterprise into third?

After the death of the last Horror Clown a gold rush began under the enterprises in Emoji and other states of the former Circus Union. Several discos were sold in Laughing Emoji at once to misers from the Jupiter. Many employees feared the deterioration of their terms of employment and massive cuts in wages. On account of several confidential sales of the enterprises all officials of the temporary caretaker government became very nervous that they took part only in rare cases in the profits of the enterprise sales. That's why they went to Poop Emoji. There they wanted to get a good advice from the mightiest tax authority. 👀🥃💯👀➡️👤➕. Thus three Emojis tried to sell their ground to aliens from the Saturn in Middle Finger Emoji. At this time eleven policemen were nearby. They recorded on a Dictaphone the conversation of the Emojis together with the prospective customers from the Saturn. 🌊🍾🧹🛠️➡️🪥. Because Emojis wanted to save money, they went with several notebooks to Emoji Meaning to analyze the law of the thrift exactly. What did stingy Emojis with Jupiter's roots make exact?
This examined an official very exactly. In a case he visited several prisons of the town. 💩❓️👀🍜🗯️⬆️➕✂️. Thus he went together with the prospective customers from Mars in the religious city Heart Eyes Emoji to a place where a lot of monks assembled to the laughter. There the sales were unwound successfully with the handing over of the cash. 😂🚽➡️👤✂️⬇️💩🚽📜➡️👤🪥. Really misers explained that Emojis either longer worked for the same wage or should accept a wage shortening. Because there were still no laws in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns, stingy bosses could do everything.
Because of these events professional Emojis had to deal with the subject of the handing over of the enterprise from the old owner to the new owner at the round table.
An accuser asked his occupational colleagues: What happens with the present employees with the change of the owner of the enterprise?
An older lawyer explained: ⚙️🪄 🚿➖🚪⬆️➕⤵️👀.
A trade unionist required a juridical obliging duty to inform of the present owner about forthcoming sales of the company.
Most Emojis also wanted this law. So the main lawyer wrote the following sentence in the code Emojis:
§ The sales of the company by the present owner must be announced at least 60 days before the takeover to the present employees in writing. Moreover, Emojis must be informed about the results of the takeover in a written communication.
§ If the new owner plans a dismantling, he must inform this 60 days in each case before the implementation in writing and orally of the affected Emojis. Moreover, the local authorities must be informed about that.
Must Emojis justify their notice as an employer or employee?
Twelve curious Emojis wanted to know this from the gathered lawyers absolutely.
In addition an unsalaried lawyer from Emoji Copy Paste expressed himself: Only if a contracting party likes to know this, the employee or employer must justify his decision.
When can the employer or employee in the kingdom Emoji discontinue the employer-employee relationship?
This question interested many bored Emojis and aliens. In this case a representative of the employees explained his opinion: 👥⬅️🔮➡️👤❤️👥⬅️➡️👥😂👥⬅️. ➡️👤💡🔗📃➡️👤🛍️➡️👥➕➕⏱️.
Misers from the Jupiter protested against this decision completely loudly. Because in Jupiter at least ten employees must be dismissed, so that can be spoken of a mass notice.
What should authorities do with a mass redundancy?
Tax-paying Poop Emojis asked this. A lawyer answered: The municipal authorities must offer services like working search, continuing education possibilities and an improvement of the professional situation.
At this time some Emojis still wanted to ask something, but most lawyers wanted to visit together a restaurant in Heart Eyes Emoji. For this purpose they ordered a minibus to the religious town. After long journey Emojis arrived in the restaurant. Then they recovered from their complicated mental effort in the legislation of the country.

 

Can the employer require a bribery of the employee in the country of the Emojis?

Story: Can the employer require a bribery of the employee in the country of the Emojis?

Notice of the working contract in Emoji and professional kidnapping in the gallery of the judge

Story: Notice of the working contract in Emoji and professional kidnapping in the gallery of the judge

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.