Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What is a life annuity?

Sparing Emojis feared after the end of the Circus Union that their old-age pension would not reach with their retirement. That's why they also wanted to have a private old-age insurance. That's why several ageing Emojis founded the first private assurance for old-age pensions in Sad Emoji. Every sparing Emoji deposited 10 percent of his property at this assurance. Thus this assurance was led by all insured persons. At this time two aliens from Mars visited a building in Laughing Emoji. Suddenly an alarm started to cause very loudly noises. Amusing Emojis noted that somebody came to the building with the confidential laughing formula. That's why the censorship authority became very active. 😂👍️🔮➡️👤🌼💭➡️👤. ✋➕🗣️👤👩⬅️🐘👤👩➡️🆗. In the interim both aliens from Mars got to know the son of the older Emojis in the prison. They heard very much enthusiastically about the foundation of the first private old-age insurance in Emoji. They realized that they could earn money in Emoji still with such an assurance. Both tourists from Mars were released after 11 days from the prison. But why did these innocent aliens sit so long in the prison?
➕🤥👤👩➕👌👤👩⬅️. They looked according to the information of in completely Emoji where the average life expectancy of the Emojis was the highest. By diligent reading they determined that in Heart Eyes Emoji lived very long-lasting monks.
The oldest monk lived in this town even shortly before the victory against Egoists from Mars. 😢💩☕️🤔💘👤👩⬅️☮️🙇.
They examined the history of the town king Star Emoji much more exactly.
How they found out, no death of the most famous Star of Emoji could be academically proved. Thus they sat down in a train and went to Star Emoji.
There they founded their private life annuity insurance. ⌛️👍️💘😊🚘️😷🛠️💊🧹➕👑🦠🎭️. Several candidates founded above all in Emoji Keyboard these life annuity insurances. Many Saturn's aliens tried to take over these assurances. Thus two Emojis were persuaded by a stranger to sell several life annuity insurances to certain investors from the Saturn. 🤶➕2️⃣9️⃣ 🧓🚘️. ➕🧬💉➕👑➡️👤➡️📞🦠➡️👤. ❌️🧑🙌🧑👁️😷➕🗣️👤⬅️🛑👤👩⬅️🐘👤👩⬅️👥⬅️👫👥⬅️#️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 2️⃣ 4️⃣3️⃣ 🧓🗣️❓️7️⃣2️⃣ 🧓➡️👤💆‍♀️🧑. 👤👩⬅️➡️👤💡🤔➡️. 👤👩⬅️➕🧩➕❤️. 2️⃣3️⃣ ➕💆‍♀️🦋🌲⬆️👶⬆️4️⃣5️⃣ .
There was no opposition on the part of his occupational colleagues to the written form of the contract.
The son of an older Emojis from the prison of Laughing Emoji wanted to know about the following law: 🧬💯😁🧑👑🦠💉🧬?
An old judge reacted to it very furiously: 👥⬅️🥫🛠️❌️🛠️. ➕💩➕😂➕💡🔬💡➕➡️👥.
How often must the life annuity be paid out?
Emojis from Sad Emoji who founded together own assurance on this subject asked this.
The main lawyer reacted to it: An assurance must ordinarily pay at least every two months its life annuity.
At this time a collision of WLAN-radiations of Neptune with a flying coconut occurred in the galaxy. That's why several photographs with the eager people from the planet earth suddenly fell to Emoji who integrated into their Selfies Emojis in their devices. Several Emojis noticed that they had some sheets on their heads. They looked these. Some unknown beings were to be seen there with known faces of the Emojis. Even a CD fell on an alien in Star Emoji. In it were stored special Emojis for Android.
The problem of the Emojis was that they had no own computers at the times after the end of the Circus Union. That's why affected Emojis threw these CDs in a waste bag. 👂️👎️🦒➡️👤➕💗➕➡️👤➕❌️➡️👤📃➕⤵️🤼‍♂️➕⌛️➕1️⃣7️⃣ 🪥. Only the pictures with the people remained as a recollection of this event with the Emojis. Neptune got its Internet again. Aliens from the Mercury hid the CDs with the Emojis for Android somewhere in their archives. The lawyers finished their day meeting.

 

May Emojis play for money and do bet?

Story: May Emojis play for money and do bet?

Which easy enterprises Emojis founded

Story: Which easy enterprises Emojis founded

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.