Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Presentation of the first tax return the Emojis by the Minister of Finance

Several monks found out that the first dictator visits a religious house in Heart Eyes Emoji together with the new Minister of Finance. The aim of the visit was a national presentation of the tax return to all Emojis. Moreover, the first dictator commanded the army to force all inhabitants without exceptions to the turning on of the state television channel controlled. Finally, the ruler wanted that all Emojis the most important presentation of his term of office look compelling. Basically the introduction of the tax duty from a religious house for Emojis looked friendlier and more relaxed. Moreover, the famous musician Monkey Emoji with his violin might make music in the background. 👥➡️1️⃣ 🚘️➡️😍👥➕❤️➡️💰👥🤬⁉️🐒🎻. Their aim was to identify loopholes in the new tax law of Emoji. After a pleasant music the Minister of Finance might begin his presentation. He took the first page and laid it on the overhead projector.
The Minister of Finance began his speech:" 💃🌔🍽️➕🤮👥💰⬅️👥🧓⬅️🤮🍽️👥💖⬅️🥃🩸. 👀❤️➡️👥👫. In spite of their annoyance taxable Emojis had to accept this. After the presentation of the first page the first dictator commanded to the presenter to switch on pleasant classical music.
After some time the Minister of Finance laid the second page on overhead projector.
The haughtiest official from Poop Emoji continued:" 🥈📃🤣👤👨⬅️💒. 🤔🥫👤👨💍⚓💰. 👥💔⬆️➕😆❌️."
Several Emojis who lived especially in small villages reacted very much angry.
Finally, these Emojis earned per month on an average 30-40 Bitcoins. That's why several Emojis from small villages organized national protests against too high income taxes. They were not considered in their small villages by the political elite. That's why several angry Emojis drove to the city of Middle Finger Emoji. Together with local farmers they demonstrated against too high least tax for income. About these protests the royal descendant Devil Emoji got to know from his Saturn's friends in Crying Laughing Emoji. He sent his friends with several video cameras, so that they recorded the discontented Emojis. After these protests the first dictator commanded the lowering of the least punishment for income on a full gross month wage. This was valid only in small villages. 🤣👤💍🥇👥⬅️. 👤👩3️⃣ ➡️👥🤞💣💰🔉. 1️⃣ 1️⃣ ➡️👤1️⃣ 🔚👎️. At the same time the first dictator remembered that gathered lawyers should work in other laws of the state. That's why he took down several subjects. The Minister of Finance felt strong hunger. That's why he ordered the national bread 🍠. Of course the whole menu tasted at the expenses of the taxable Emojis much better. By this second a black hole appeared under the feet of both high-ranking Emojis. The first dictator and his Minister of Finance were swallowed by this hole. 🎛️➕💭🕳⏳️🛠️🖕💩. 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ ❤️👫🖕💰🦉⚓😂.
In the meantime, nationally spread the information that both high-ranking Emojis were swallowed by the black hole in a restaurant. Friends of Devil called him especially gifted journalist. Above all discontented Emojis felt malicious pleasure for the first dictator and his haughty Minister of Finance. In particular Emojis rejoiced in the city of Emoji Free. They hoped that the introduction of the general tax duty by the disappearance of both Emojis is delayed. Several Emojis decided voluntarily and of curiosity to search both high-ranking Emojis everywhere. Every search remained fruitless.
 

The confidential introduction of the general tax duty for Emojis

Story: The confidential introduction of the general tax duty for Emojis

The adventures of the first dictator and the Minister of Finance in the black hole

Story: The adventures of the first dictator and the Minister of Finance in the black hole

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.