Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Free

Emoji Free is an important town in the area of the capital city Emoji SMS. Many extraterrestrial from the Venus recover especially with pleasure in this town. With the last official census on the last autumn day of an up to now unknown year 224,345 inhabitants were counted in this town. The number was confirmed by several independent mathematicians more or less. The first time the name Emoji Free was mentioned about 328,500 days ago in a top secret document. The former meaning of the name must be still examined by the archaeologists. At that time the town was founded by the old Emojis. Nevertheless, some historians think that in Emoji Free the fight for independence of the ancient history should have taken place.

 

 Emoji Free

 

Contents

 

Why is the town of Emoji Free called, however?

Back to top of page

Different theorists tried to form their opinion at different times in addition. Even several kings of Emoji asked to go particularly certified professional forces on the search for the source of the town name.

1. Theory: The town was visited by the extraterrestrial from northern Mars. These should have shouted something. The tone was stored as an Emoji Free in the ears of the local population.

2. Theory: At this place the freeing of the Emojis from the Saturn aliens was celebrated.  As everybody knows, extraterrestrials from the Saturn were a long time in Emoji Free. At that time they tried to smuggle the valuable mineral resources from this area to Saturn. Amongst other things they pinched the orange sand. The locals had to undertake something against it. Thus they offered a resistance against these exploiters.

3. Theory: To Emoji Free came English-speaking people. These left the old dictionaries with the English language. The Emojis looked in these dictionaries according to interesting information. The majority of the local population liked the concept "Free" so much that the town received this addition.

Other opinions exist on other historians:

1. Opinion: The city of Emoji Free became so-called because the old Pluto aliens expelled the extraterrestrial from the Saturn of the town at that time. This led to the liberation of the town but also the beginning of the independence from foreign domination of the Kingdom of Emoji.

2. Opinion: In the Emoji Free the conquest attempt of the Mercury aliens failed under the management of the Imperators at that time.

3. Opinion: The town symbolised the wish for freedom.

4. Opinion: On the border to Emoji Free all passengers of a prison were released under mysterious circumstances. The former passengers conquered the area and called it also from gratitude in such a way.

 

Geographical situation of Emoji Free and the distance to important cities

🌈 Geography and Weather

Emoji Free is located to the south in a distance of 316 recumbent giraffes of the capital city Emoji SMS. To the south of the town to about 1480 recumbent giraffes there is the port city Emoji Opinion. The town is liked with the investors very much. Besides, in the Emoji Free there are many founds woods. Moreover, the town has own big hydroelectric power plant. The important advantage of the town is the nearness to the capital of the kingdom Emoji. The town enjoys big reputation as a recreational town of the fans with the home celebrities.

 

Geologic structure of Emoji Free

Back to top of page

The earth in this area is the typical black earth. There is also the red earth. However, the red earth is suited less for green plants. On account of good quality of the black earth stingy extraterrestrial from the Jupiter try over and over again to smuggle the earth in large quantities in their native planet. But one day Emojis had enough of the earth thieves. Thus they agreed exceptionally to oblige some Horror Clowns from the Circus Country with the duty to the work. Since some time Horror Clowns fight successfully against misers from the Jupiter. Already several misers from the Jupiter reported in their native planet about how they are received with the duty. A miser is there hardly, a group Horror Clowns already comes to him. There the miser throws quite voluntarily his stolen goods in the hands of the controllers. But why remain horror clowns with the Emojis and do work with them, instead of the circus?

The Horror Clowns are paid especially well. They get about 4 Bitcoins per hour.Moreover, the city Emoji Free has several waters. The local population can process only the urban water on their need.

 

Hydrography

Back to top of page

The most important waters in the town are the red river. The name Red deals something with the fish. Most fish in this river change color in the red color. Besides there are several smaller or medium-sized rivers in this area. One day a group of extraterrestrial from Mars was stopped from fishing about 444 fish from the red river. The fish in Emoji Free were taken up as threatened animal species in the book of threatened living beings. About the wide rivers about 4 bridges were built more than 35770 days ago. At that time it was important to take the water from the rivers even lighter.

 

Archaeology and the big family

Back to top of page

In the middle of Emoji Free archaeologists found a pitfall. To fall down the danger, however, was small. Therein were about 76 steps of a long stair. There archaeologists could find several coins of copper. The discovery disappointed misers from the Jupiter. They thought earlier that gold should be more valuable in Emoji. 🤪⏳🎙👩‍💼🇮🇹🏭️🚽👫🛍🚽👫👔🎙👩‍💼🅰️📬📑🙈👩‍💼. 👫🗝🧰🤲😳🤚. Both looked like twins. The uppermost chief physician thought that he should send himself in the psychiatry. Besides, the chief physician decided to show the risen to the Big Face. Big Face looked the risen. The risen said that Big Face is his descendant. From that a long conversation began between the both. At the end Big Face got to know from about 31104 relatives by this risen. Suddenly Big Face had the archaeologists as distant relatives. The feeling for the affected Emojis was very funny. The risen helped his descendants with the decoding of the old findings from his time.

History of Emoji Free

Back to top of page

358,795 days ago lived Trojan donkeys in the today's area of Emoji Free. Archaeologists also found coins of silver. These were used by the Trojan donkeys. 🤟🤪🕌📌💯🤙1️⃣ 🤚😀🤚🕐👆🤔💯📆🍖🅰️🌉🤣🅰️🧒👨🅰️😄🅰️😋🚽📷💸➕🎻▶️💸🥈🅰️🎡🎙🌓🎡🎙🧬🎡😀🧑‍💼🎙. 5️⃣ 🚽🤚🅰️🛠️🤚🌉🏞🤚🎨👆🎬🅰️🤚⏳🤝🏃‍♀️👆🇮🇹🚽🤚👆🚽🤚🎨🎙📛🤚🕐🧬⏳💀. 👩🏑⏳🅰️✒️🧬🕐👆🤔💯🚽⏭🤚✒️👠🤚🎨🤚🅰️✌🏼🥨🍷💼🕌.
. These Egoists had very big luck that the First Horror Clown did not allow to hide them in the subterranean bunker.

 

Modern Emoji Free

Back to top of page

Overnight 16898 days ago the local population became so diligent that in the town several factories and other enterprises originated. 👤🆓🗣️⬅️👤😳👨🧑‍💻️➕🎁👤🚘️👨🤙⬅️💡. 👤💼👨❌️💈💅🎁🚨🚯🍖👆🍖➕💍🔗⏯⏳➕👣👤🅰️💄👨🚯⏳💅🤚📷👤❇️➕🅰️⚱🅰️🤚⏳👨⬅️💀🖌️👨⬅️💄💍👤⬅️❌️💇✨🖌️👤⬅️⚱️👨➕👼🎁➡️💖1️⃣. 1212 days ago became known that the cosmetics industry of Emoji Free mightiest was in whole kingdom. Moreover, the town planet-far exports its cosmetics products very successfully. The local authorities at least once per week must check the quality of the red river on the command of Devil Emoji.  The fish must be examined for their health regularly.

Climate

In winter the temperature reaches average values in January from-1.11 °C. Meteorologists state that yearly sometime in winter at least the temperature reaches during one day an annual record from-24.44 to-28.88 °C. The other researchers wanted to check this. But they have found up to now none freely minute for this job. Thus there still remains a riddle under the population. In summer the temperature reaches average values above all in July up to 26.68 °C. However, many Emojis could measure especially rising temperatures in summer. This happened on special days. The population called the visiting days of the king in Emoji Free as a reason for the hot summer temperatures of 42.56 °C. The local population still looks for a name for this phenomenon. Up to now nobody had however found a good name for this natural law. Per year it rains about 76 billions bottles of tomato juice in this town.

 

Demographics in Emoji Free

Back to top of page

34675 days ago about 60 percent Emojis lived in the town. Other 40 percent were before all Clowns, Pluto aliens, Emoticons and other extraterrestrials. 6262 days ago Emoji Free counted by the majority Emojis, Emoticons and Clowns. The other extraterrestrials clearly lost their interest to the town.

 

Economy of Emoji Free

As was already mentioned before, one succeeded to the town in making to itself a name in the cosmetics industry. Moreover, the embellishment industry in this town becomes in general very successful. The artists who paint their pictures with cosmetics products belong to it. Less is known that the town also has shoe factories. These products are nationally sold. The shoes from Emoji Free applies as especially comfortable for the feet. Many footballers advertise to the shoe industry of the local factories. The reputation of the town not only as a cosmetics industry profits from it to be perceived. The municipal hydroelectric power station is exactly checked all 44 days. The water quality applies as very exemplary. 🤷🏼‍♀️1️⃣ 🌊🐃🛸🚽🅰️🎙🚽🤚🅰️😤🚽🤚📿♣️🏅✒️👆🤚🅰️👑🤚🅰️🥘✒️.

Culture and Sport in Emoji Free

Back to top of page

The town is visited regularly by domestic actors. The reasons reach from film premieres up to the theatrical plays. Moreover, the town at the times of the rule of the First Horror Clowns had to build at least twelve circuses. On the streets of Emoji Free one may sing quite freely and loudly. 😱🎬⏳🤹‍♀️📷🚽🆙🎙😜📷🤚🅰️🏀👥💠🤚ℹ️👯‍♂️🍖🚶‍♀️. 👫1️⃣ 🤚🅰️👫🦝😛🤚🎑🤟🙈.

 

Education and Science in Emoji Free

Back to top of page

In the town there are different training facilities. At the command of the king Devil Emoji all trainings must be offered by important occupations. The selection of students occurs after the ability tests and requirements. As everywhere in the kingdom Emoji one can educate further himself also here free of charge or very favorably. The prerequisites are described on the local Internet. 😷💜🆓🌲⬆️🐾🍽️🧑‍🏭️➡️😩👥. The students received for this full financial compensation from the state. Also other students can use free of charge for their schools or universities the public transport.

Medicine in Emoji Free

The town has about six hospitals. However, every hospital is mostly specified. But all six hospitals must have several emergency departments according to law. Moreover, about three medical centres exist in the whole town. However, these must have a big distance of each other. Thus every patient must be able to come within 10 minutes to a clinic. The mayor of the Emoji Free decided this. According to doctor's association about 2222 doctors and 4444 other medical specialist staff live in the town. They work in the hospitals and other medical facilities.

 

Religion

In the town there are a lot of amusing houses who are visited by the Emojis. A small municipality of Forgers still exists. Pluto aliens also have their portion in the local religion.

 

Monuments and museums in Emoji Free

Back to top of page

To the honor of the victory against the Egoists from Mars several monuments with the face of the First Horror Clowns were built. In addition still there come many old Trojan donkey sculptures from ancient history. These sculptures can be visited in the museum. In addition old coins of copper are also shown. Also the old sarcophagi which were found underground can be marveled at in the local museum. The old green stones are in the museum. Their origin could still confirm no historian or archaeologist. Also the old castle of the extraterrestrials from the Saturn to the preservation of maize and rice can be visited for 0.08 Bitcoins. Moreover, one can look at the big dwarfs in the subterranean bunker of the old town. Who built these in days of yore, is a big secret of the town of Emoji Free.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.