Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The Minister of Finance and high-ranking Emojis look for new sources of income

After the return of the disappeared Emojis from the ski run the situation calmed down temporarily. The first dictator wanted to get from his Minister of Finance a report to the financial situation of Emoji. The uppermost tax collector and Minister of Finance from Poop Emoji had big mess in his documents. So he said the first dictator that the budget of Emoji in spite of his intensive efforts lay for the introduction of the general tax duty for all inhabitants still in the negative area. 💩🤔🔚✂️🔍💰⬆️✋➕🚪. 😂🛠️. 💖👤🧙👩⬅️👤🗼👩🛠️🎭️. 👪️⤵️🧑‍🌾🌝✂️💰👪️. When several farmers got to know about this discrimination, they demonstrated in Middle Finger Emoji together with thousands of Emojis. 🎃🆕❌️⛷🖕🧑‍🌾. 🤯➕🌲⬆️👫➕😍➕✈.
After the ignorance of the high-ranking Emojis to prevent the discrimination of the farmers with the new taxes, several farmers decided to organize together a bad surprise for the first dictator in his seat in the capital of Emoji SMS. In the interim local aliens with roots from the Saturn informed the ketchup entrepreneur Devil Emoji about furious Emojis who were on the way to the capital. He wanted to support the farmers in the protests. So he sent several old newspapers together with his friends from Crying Laughing Emoji to the capital. In the interim a spy informed the first dictator about the forthcoming demonstration in the capital among the farmers. 😯➕👿⏩️👤🎁👩⬅️💡▶️🙏➕👤👍👨⬅️👽🚼️🔙➕🤫❓️⚙️. 👤🤪👩🌲⬆️🤭➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ➕👤🙁👩⬅️🧑‍🌾☹➕👤🚂👩🔙👤🖼👩5️⃣ . At the same time the first dictator contacted some stingy Emojis from Emoji Meaning. 👤🎠👩⬅️👤🏭💰🌉⬅️⛲❌️👦💕👤🎭️📚️➕🙏▶️.
On this day the Minister of Finance and the assistant went together to the religious city of Heart Eyes Emoji. There they met several monks. They began the traditional laughing prayer together with other Emojis. 🗽🛠️💆‍♀️➕⚗️😍👤🎭️💹💆‍♀️🏰🔂➕🏤▶️⌚🧱.
Only the Minister of Finance and the assistant of the first dictator could look at the wall clock closer. They noticed that they could go in. When they were in it, other Emojis also tried to go to the wall clock. The others failed at the entrance. After some time noticed the Minister of Finance with the assistant that they could not leave any more the wall clock. Finally, the worst informatics student celebrated his first program success, while he excluded the return from the wall clock.
 

The adventures of the disappeared Emojis from the ski run

Story: The adventures of the disappeared Emojis from the ski run

The adventures of the Emojis in the wall clock

Story: The adventures of the Emojis in the wall clock

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.