Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The year transition of the Emojis

After the movable events like reality movements and heavy earthquake on the last day of the year and after the election of the first dictator, Emojis hoped for the return of the rest. Some witty Emojis organised on the night of New Year in the most amusing city of Laughing Emoji a special party. Before they advertised actively in different towns of Emoji to this party. It was their aim that at least 111,111 Emojis and other guests from all areas of the country come to the native city of the laughing formula and laugh together loudly. The aim was a laughing record. Above all stingy Emojis and aliens from the Jupiter had to laugh nothing. 🦊👤🎭️👤👩🛠️👈️. Particularly many Emojis from Star Emoji came to this event.
Several artists from Emoji Art, singers and musicians from Emoji Pop were represented exceptionally. Of course entertaining clowns from Emoji Clown might not be absent with this laughing record. 😀👥⬅️🛑🍑💲8️⃣0️⃣ ⚙️1️⃣2️⃣ . 😉🔍️💲1️⃣ ⏱️➕👤👩⚙️🎆2️⃣0️⃣ 7️⃣ . 😱🥫❌️🔂ℹ️. 💒💍✋⚙️. 💩❌️🙄. 👤👩❗️🥳❓️1️⃣ . ➡️👤💡🎆👤👩⬅️. That's why the first dictator had to say his speech live. He began his speech in such a way: "Emoji has reached a lot of progress in the democracy in short time. Nevertheless, the state needs more engagement of the Emojis in close future. This concerns the reconstruction of the economic metropolis of Emoji Meaning after the heavy earthquake. Moreover, Emojis must give their trust to several finance houses in their towns." 👤⚓👩👤🎭️👤🤶👩🛠️👥, 👤👩❌️💍⚙️. 👤🤣👩💭💡, 💍➡️🧓. 👉️💩👌2️⃣ ⏱️. 💍➕💯🧓. 😴❌️🚪⬆️🏘️😆. 🤵❗️🍦🪨➕🦗➕💐. Then he pressed 2060 of the planet Earth. Then the first dictator landed beside making music Emojis in an extremely modern smartphone. They were placed under the title Emojis for Android in a newspaper article of a known web page in the news. Therein was advertised to new Emojis of the operating system Android. These were above all making music really looking Emojis. The first dictator looked quite inappropriate beside other Emojis. 👤👩🏡😊1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ 💬👤👩⬅️. 👤🥀👩✂️👤🌵👩🛑. 🤔👈️🎵👤👩🤕👤🍁👩🤔❤️. 🖕⬆️, 🔚➡️👤🤔👤🎵👩📷️➕🍈. Then the first dictator returned to his previous state. The making music Emojis returned to the amusing town. They noticed that it was already 3:00 o'clock at night. Moreover, the other Emojis were away for a long time. The new year began so adventurously for some Emojis.

 

The festivities of the new year and a heavy earthquake in Emoji

Story: The festivities of the new year and a heavy earthquake in Emoji

The confidential introduction of the general tax duty for Emojis

Story: The confidential introduction of the general tax duty for Emojis

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.