Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Must tourists pay in Emoji for the entry into a religious house?

The tumultuous year moved to the direction of its end. Emojis wanted to begin the new year with Horror Clown masks. That's why began a big rush of the suitable shops above all in the cities of Emoji Meanings and the capital of Emoji SMS. A stingy alien found out in Jupiter from the popularity of the Horror Clown masks in Emoji. By his business contacts with several factories on the Venus he flew to Emoji and allowed to take a big photo with the face of the first dictator. Then he wanted to allow to produce several masks with the face of the first dictator. In celebration of the common cooperation the stingy alien with other business partners flew to Heart Eyes Emoji. 😍✈️➕👂️. 🦝✈️😍🗣️👥😷⬅️.
For this purpose the uppermost head of secret service from Emoji Keyboard had to use his spies. Moreover, the first dictator commanded the gathered lawyers to invent a law on the subject admission fee for religious houses in Emoji.
By this second Emojis who worked for the mightiest tax authority of the state in Poop Emoji could peruse by chance a document. 🛳️🥰🛳️🕯➕💩✈️. Among them was also the convicted brown Emoji. Some firefighters tried to extinguish in vain the fire.
At the same time there sat the gathered lawyers at the round table and discussed the subject: "Admission fee for religious houses"
Most lawyers were against admission fees for the visit of a religious house. At this time the Jupiter's diplomat wanted to interfere with the discussion: 👶📤️➕⬅️💩🧷➡️👤🪥⬆️.  👤👩⬅️👮🥃👤👩⬅️🐶6️⃣ 🎬️👮🌠🐶. The brown Emoji might spend the new year under observation of other Emojis and spies at liberty. Later the brown Emoji had to go again in the prison for the tried conversion of the country in kingdom. Later the first dictator found out that the miser got back even the paid-up admission fee. That's why he wanted to regulate in the law several exceptions. Thus the ruler wanted to treat all misers immediately as they treat others. Thus Emojis had to write the following exceptions in the law book: § Admission fees for religious houses are valid for misers in certain cases. Finally, the law should treat misers in such a way as they treat others. 👮🥰💬➕😃➕🐶.
At this time Emojis wanted to drive with a sledge by the snow-covered city of Middle Finger Emoji. During their journey they collided by a standing vehicle on the town border. In it sat an alien from the Mercury who drove as a taxi driver Emojis from the town border to different directions of the country. 💩🔎🎬️👮🔥🔫6️⃣ 👪️🐶➕😋💬6️⃣ ⬇️. Grounds: All patriotic Emojis were filmed as they caused riots.
At this time the first dictator commanded the sent of the archaeologists to the dead city of Emoji 2. The ruler wanted to surprise Emojis before the New Year party during his speech. It was his aim that archaeologists would find the old frying pans of the first inhabitants of the extinct town before the end of the current year. 🏠️4️⃣ 🆕7️⃣1️⃣2️⃣ 😉🏡. 🎬️👮🥫♆👀🧍🏠️👤👨📞🐶4️⃣.
The professor was annoyed so about the abusive action in Neptune that he reacted fast. After his reaction an earthquake of the middle strength began near the religious house which Emojis visited before. Then the religious house fell on the ground. The cheekiness of the affected aliens ended with it.
After this unfriendly reception of the Emojis in Neptune the first dictator refused to buy the devices at all costs. Thus Neptune lost a valuable order. Emojis saved the money for more sensible things. The first dictator had to contrive something other with which he could inspire Emojis in his New Year speech.

 

When was Emoji created?

Story: When was Emoji created?

How Emojis prepared for the first New Year after their independence

Story: How Emojis prepared for the first New Year after their independence

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.