Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

When was Emoji created?

More than 2,108,777 days ago an alien might discover for the first time the higher computer language of the special letters in the history. Then he started to program with the help of these letters different geometrical shapes. The more experience the alien had, the more interesting shapes originated. One day after several attempts originated the first Emoji. This still happened about 2,108,776 days ago. The programmer decided to place the first Emoji only 1,775,443 days later on the planet Halloween as living being. This meant that the first Emojis were occurred as independent people only 333,333 days ago or were born. Before Emojis were placed only in the plan of the long history of the galaxy. 👤👨⬅️▶️🎾🇦🇺🖕🏼😃🇷🇸💬👤😂👨⏺️💔2️⃣1️⃣  of the today's state of Emoji. 🔝👥🎾▶️🗺️, ⬅️🇦🇺➕👤😋👨⬅️🇦🇺👺😃👤👨1️⃣9️⃣ . For example: Emojis who live in the today's area of Laughing Emoji were valid since ancient time as especially in a good mood and amusing. This was also resulted in their own urban currency. Religious Emojis felt even which area especially suited for the exercise of their religion. Above all monks left cities and founded Heart Eyes Emoji. The royal history of the Emojis was noteworthy at that time when for the first time in the history an Emoji with a sad face was born. He received the whole today's area of the city of Sad Emoji of the same name. Immigrants from Japan took care to reside near the yellow sea. Thus the town of the Japanese-speaking Emojis Japanese Emoji was also founded.
What was the special programming of the aliens in Pluto?
🆕➕🚕➡️⚕️👤🖕👨. Aliens planned this almost more than 2 million days before. For this purpose the first people had to deal sometime with the question: Why were Emojis created?
Before the suitable programmer sent the right thoughts of the suitable enterprises of that time. Later Emojis had to deal with their identity. 💩🇦🇺🦶🎾🇷🇸, 😀➕👤👨⬅️✖️. His command was: To bring used old tyres secretly on the valuable ground of Middle Finger Emoji. Finally, Venus was very with envy on the very good soil quality of this town. 🔙➕👤🦵👨⬅️🏛️✖️👸. ⬅️🇦🇺➕👤👨🛹✈️. The ruler sent them to a prison for economic criminals in Emoji Meaning. These events had to be nationally shown to the Emojis as a great success of the rule of the first dictator. Some Emojis were glad especially strongly about the end of the present year. Above all stingy Emojis with Jupiter's roots wanted to celebrate the New Year differently than earlier. 👳💪👥⬅️1️⃣ 💀🐀➕🐀👷🗺️💬.
At this time a judge with other Emojis visited a natural area on the island Emoji Pants. Local mountain guides tried to persuade the famous Emojis of the rope in the deep horror hole. The courageous judge wanted to know how deep the hole was. The mountain guide explained that the depth corresponded to 👤🦒👨⬅️🐶🦒🐱🔂➕🦒➡️👤🦒💔.🪂➕🚀➕🆓👤👨⌛️⏱️. The other Emojis who were with the judge together became after this event with envy on the judge and informed the first dictator that the judge took a thick book from the table of the horror hole. The ruler of Emoji became very curious and one day wanted to get the book. The judge could hide the thick book successfully from envious looks of other Emojis.

 

How many Emojis are there in the world?

Story: How many Emojis are there in the world?

Must tourists pay in Emoji for the entry into a religious house?

Story: Must tourists pay in Emoji for the entry into a religious house?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.