Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Why Emojis refused to tolerate political surveys for forthcoming elections

In an early morning several Emojis practiced in the mountains in the improvement of their own voice before an election event in Emoji Pants. Thus they loudly started to pronounce their own name. From it there originated several echoes. Many Emojis who lived on this island had to analyse very carefully these tones with their ears. An alien from the Mercury had a record device for noises with himself. He heard the echoes of the running for election Emojis. That's why he put two batteries in his device. Then he began with the recording of the echoes. Thus he became the echo collector of the political Emojis. At this time the youngest son of a judge from Japanese Emoji wanted a short-term working place wanted to find after his holidays in the wilderness of Emoji Pillows.
He found a media enterprise which provided for forthcoming elections several surveys of the first successor after the last Horror Clown regularly.
😩🥫✏️🥇. 👤👨🥲😆🏫➡️👥🎃➡️👥💭👨‍🏫1️⃣ 🦝️⃣5️⃣ 3️⃣0️⃣ . Several nervous Emojis in Laughing Emoji mentioned quite different names in the surveys than they really at the elections bragged. Many candidates who appeared in the surveys completely in front appeared as very proud and haughty before the audience. 👤⬅️⏳️😂👥❌️. ➕👤⬅️👨‍🏫❌️🚘️➕🔎.
Regularly he was shouted always nothing but by furious Emojis. Later he was asked by his employer to go in a ship to Emoji Face. Among the jugglers were also many aliens from the Venus who lived in Emoji long time. They were also questioned by the irritating survey leader about their electoral behaviour. Thereon an alien got up from his place. 🤣➕💩➕🗣️❓️❓️👨‍🏫⌛️👤⬅️ℹ️. At this time the alien from the Mercury tried to sell his recordings with the echoes to politically eager Emojis in Emoji Meanings. Nobody was interested in paid-up echoes of the politicians. Finally the alien had to sell his echoes to a museum for election rallies much more favourably.
The judge from Japanese Emoji was angry very much at the moderately severe injury of his son who worked as a survey leader for a short time. That's why he decided to forbid political surveys in the code Emojis in writing. Stingy Emojis with Jupiter's roots could persuade the other lawyers against the ban. That's why the high-powered judge from Japanese Emoji decided to use his forces and contacts for a survey ban. Thus he started to organise with other Emojis and especially aliens from Pluto several intensive events on the subject. That's why the judge wanted to skip several meetings of the events. Instead, he appointed two Emojis as his deputies. Thus they decided to collect signatures from the people.
An important advocate of the survey ban was a magician from Star Emoji. He already practiced a trick. ➕💯➕🫀🧒#️⃣4️⃣ 🏫. 💡👨‍🏫➡️🌆⤵️➕🗣️❓️👤⬅️➕😂💬🔂❌️. ❌️💡🤔😂➡️👤🏤.
Also the uppermost religious leader found out in Saturn that Emojis rejected his efforts. He insulted Emojis as thankless beings of the galaxy. Moreover, he required a personal conversation with the uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji.
By the threats of the Saturn's religious leader the uppermost official of the mightiest tax authority felt big compassion with the Saturn. That's why he promised to increase the taxes for Emoji Poops. Because of the tax rise several Poop Emojis fled to Emoji Pants.
After these events lawyers wanted to discuss the problems of the surveys before the elections for the first time essentially and without emotions. An opponent of the surveys from a village close to Emoji Face argued: 👥⬅️👈️👥⬅️😂, ⛓️❌️🔙➕😨➕🧑‍💼.  ⬆️➕🔎👍️.
In the interim the judge from Japanese Emoji wanted to celebrate his success with the legislation with his family. Finally, he wanted to forbid the political surveys only because his son became a victim of this work.
The journalist visited a historian with the found wristwatch. The historian had to contact one more archaeologist. Both Emojis looked with a total of four eyes the wristwatch from the natural area of Emoji Pants. They could not identify the identity of the wristwatch. The journalist left both Emojis very much disappointed. The historian recommended him to visit his colleagues in the mechanical watch factory in Middle Finger Emoji. Really Emojis with their middle fingers could say exactly, where from came this wristwatch.
This clock had a historical meaning. 👥⬅️➕🧫👥⬅️. 🙇👤⬅️❓️❌️1️⃣ 👨‍🏫➕💩➕👨‍🏫📛.
Thus running for election politicians also tried to examine their chances by private survey leaders. What did not seem, however, any more, were the political surveys which allowed representative opinions.

 

What is a freight contract and the kidnapping of the transport ship in Emoji

Story: What is a freight contract and the kidnapping of the transport ship in Emoji

Who can command in Emoji?

Story: Who can command in Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.