Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The loan and the day adventures of the Emojis

On Tuesday a former lawyer from Poop Emoji visited a game house together with his colleague from Middle Finger Emoji. For this purpose both Emojis met in the capital. There many Emojis and aliens organized unlawful games. The forbidden game industry could reach its highlight after the death of the last Horror Clowns. The games were forbidden at the time of the rule the Horror Clowns because it was about the money. Many Emojis became partial so addicted to play that they hardly left the game house. 😂💡❌️➕🦝❓️🥫➡️👤. 👨‍🏫➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ⏱️👨‍🎓️➕🧑.
Both lawyers regretted in the interim that they did not go on foot to their job.
The criminal aliens in cooperation with the Emojis tried to provide for rest among the passengers. 👥⬅️🗣️❓️👨‍🏫🗣️👥⬅️👨‍🎓️💬⌛️➕. He came daily from Alien Emoji to his job. An assigned counsel from Emoji Face loudly started to get angry. He said that he must defend in court his criminal son. However, with it he meant not his own son, but a young Emoji of his best friend.
At this time a criminal Emoji recognized that it was for himself about the defence of his best friend.🧒⬇️🛋️➕👀. 🗣️❓️➕💬👎️🤔➕🗣️❓️🪜🥈. 👂️➕😃🪟. Then there came several policemen and also doctors. Aliens from the Venus were delivered to a prison hospital. Criminal aliens from the Saturn hid behind the old eucalyptuses in Crying Laughing Emoji.
Furious Emojis could find them there. In this direction the police dog also led other Emojis. There aliens from the Saturn could be arrested. In the interim all present lawyers had to examine the vehicle of the aliens from the Saturn. There they found 9 stolen devices from an ambulance. Both lawyers realized that they had not got simply thus into the bus.
In the interim a lawyer from Emoji Keyboard noticed that he slept away his working hours. ⛪️👥⬅️👤👩⤵️🔂➕. The uppermost boss offered to the lawyer to fly together with him with a helicopter in the capital. The lawyer accepted the invitation.
The uppermost boss flew together with the lawyer and a pilot from Mars. On account of technical disturbances the helicopter had to make a forced landing on a mountain in Emoji SMS. The uppermost boss contacted the local police because of the disturbance. That's why several policemen and even more curious Emojis came to the mountain. With especially organized cable railway policemen could save three present Emojis from the helicopter. 🥉➕👤📖🕍. 👥⬅️⤵️➕🗣️❓️➡️👥💡. For that he received big applause from other Emojis.
The main lawyer repeated what the late colleagues missed.
In our today's meeting it is about the loan. In the code a former judge wrote before the following sentence:
§ ⬇️🛋️🔇1️⃣ 👨‍🎓️🤚👤👨⬅️✋➕💡🥩👤⬅️👤👨🗣️➕👤👨🤔➕👤👨🥩. 🛑1️⃣.
Most Emojis reacted with big satisfaction to this decision.
At this time an emergency announcement reached the gathered lawyers: In the city Emoji Meanings came several questionable bottles from the Salted Cucumbers. Several mailmen opened these bottles and seriously injured themselves. The affected Emojis had to be hospitalized. On account of this event a lot of Emojis and aliens had a big panic. 👥⬅️👤📖➕🍫🏭️➕🧒🙏🖌️. 👤👨🖌️.
What can act the loan giver if the borrower does not recognize his before preserved loan and the loan refuses to pay back?
This question reached the lawyers from an alien from the Eris who finished a continuing education in the accountancy in the kingdom Emoji. Because this alien to an Emoji lent a loan, he wanted to find out in advance about possible problems and their solutions.
A former accuser from Cute Emoji asked from his colleagues that he might write in the code a sentence on this subject. A judge handed over the law book to the Emoji. Therein wrote the accuser:
§ 👨‍🎓️🗣️❓️❓️➡️👤➡️👤⬆️➕👨‍🎓️💩👖➕📞. 👨‍🎓️⬅️🎁🤗➕👶.
The alien from Mercury was so thankfully the lawyers that he distributed several bottles to diligent Emojis with healthy drinks from Middle Finger Emoji.

 

What is a lending contract in the country of the Emojis

Story: What is a lending contract in the country of the Emojis

Single employment contract with the Emojis and crimes of the stingy tax authority

Story: Single employment contract with the Emojis and crimes of the stingy tax authority

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.