Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Duties of the employer in the kingdom Emoji

In the morning a sporty judge was woken at 4:30 o'clock in the morning. He got up fast. Then he drank mineral water. After 2-minute laughter he left his flat. Then he went to his friend to Laughing Emoji. The day began like all other for these Emojis. They went to the fitness centre. Both lawyers started to occur in the pedals intensely. They also discussed the employment contract and everything what was decided on the previous day. After 30 minutes paused both Emojis and ate bread rolls rich in calorie. In the interim several aliens from Mars with many Emojis came to the fitness centre. An alien from Mars began with the instruction of his team. He said them: "💜❌️👥⬅️🪧🏆️."
Both lawyers observed the faces of the affected Emojis and aliens because of curiosity. Only few theorists were inspired by this compulsive sport. 🆕🥊🏘️. And not only this. He told them that just the subject employment contract was regulated for the whole kingdom Emoji juridical. Thereon they apologized. Moreover, a queue began. The boss and every employee wanted to express his wishes for the legislation. In addition the judge said that they should send their questions to the editorial staff of the suitable television broadcasting station.
On account of missing fitness centres on the island Emoji Backpack several Emojis from this island specially came to Laughing Emoji for the sportive activities. As opposed to the employees of the enterprise these Emojis from the island recognized the famous lawyers. That's why they put to them several sheets of paper in their pockets quite cheeky without permission. After these events both lawyers said goodbye to all present personalities in the fitness centre. Then they went by Emoji Meanings to the capital. In the city there was a traffic jam because of the cleaning of several dusty chimneys. That's why both lawyers had nearly one delay. Nevertheless, they came only 100 seconds too late.
All lawyers hardly sat on their places the first question from Middle Finger Emoji already came: An alien from the Venus used several chemicals for the care of the agricultural land. ➡️👤🥫💔🗣️🏘️🏢➕👤👩⬅️💌.
Which duties does the employer have in the kingdom Emoji?
A careful alien from Uranus wanted to know this. In addition a former public prosecutor from Emoji List said: The employer must pay a wage according to the following criteria: Efficiency 80 percent of portion- In addition belongs quality of the performed work. 20 percent of portion for the professional qualification at school. This amount is planned as a firm component of the whole income.
A stingy employer from the Jupiter asked: 🏢💗§🛑.
When the uppermost tax collector got to know in Poop Emoji about this rule, he had to force fast the lawyers to an other law. The uppermost tax collector expressed himself in such a way: ⚖️🌳🌲➕🧮. The stinginess of the mightiest tax authority reached other highlight.
An assurance advertises actively in Cute Emoji. That's why this enterprise distributes to motivated Emojis commissions for successfully fished customers. On account of these events an Emoji from Cute Emoji asked lawyers whether this action is legitimate. An accuser explained that commissions may be paid out for employees or single contractors.
Which regulations must I follow as an employer for the payment of bonuses in the kingdom Emoji?
An entrepreneur with roots from the Neptune asked this. He wanted to organise his employees by the important day of the year (1st of April) a big party. Moreover, he wanted to pay to every employee personally 50 Bitcoins cash. On this subject a professor of the jurisprudence of a university in Emoji Opinion expressed himself : 🗣️⚪️🏘️👥⬅️➕➡️👤❌️❌️➡️, 👤👨💬👤👨⬅️.
Aliens from the Saturn and Jupiter reacted with big lack of understanding for this generous protection of the Emojis. Thus several employers with Saturn's roots decided to damage the building of the gathered lawyers.
They took several hammers and axes and hit on the rear wall of the building. For lawyers it sounded like an earthquake. That's why several Emojis alarmed the earthquake service. In this case achieved suitable inquiry the persons responsible from Alien Emoji. They sent several specialists to the capital. Several witnesses observed the criminal activities of the aliens from the Saturn. Thereon observant Emojis alarmed the local police. 👩➕👤👨⬅️❌️📞➕🏆️. ⤵️👤👩👗🗽➕👤👨👗. 🪧🛑➕🆕🔙.
After this event explained the main lawyer: Basically enterprises should take out a policy for wage claims.
After this sentence all lawyers wanted to go together to the religious city Heart Eyes Emoji to a common laughter. That's why a special bus was organized for Emojis.

 

Single employment contract with the Emojis and crimes of the stingy tax authority

Story: Single employment contract with the Emojis and crimes of the stingy tax authority

How the employee is protected in Emoji in the job and the other reality of the lawyers

Story: How the employee is protected in Emoji in the job and the other reality of the lawyers

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.