Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The first dictator was elected in Emoji

Nervousness rose among Emojis almost every second by 10 percent before the announcement of the election results. The gathered lawyers feared demonstrations of disappointed Emojis. That's why they commanded to all policemen and soldiers nationally in particular in cities to provide for rest. At this time Devil Emoji appeared before eager audience. He had a lot of Saturn's friends in Crying Laughing Emoji. He coordinated the distribution of the old newspapers in different locations in Emoji. Thus his fans were always ready if the first dictator makes the first speech to the people.
In the meantime, spies were very nervous in Emoji Keyboard. 🤕9️⃣8️⃣3️⃣👥⬅️😈➕⚠️⚕️🔢➕🏥▲🤒. An alien from the Mercury visited his relatives in Emoji Meanings. There many Emojis and aliens assembled and waited for the election result together. Some Emojis still organized short-term bets. ➡️💬➕🦟👥⬅️💡😈❓️2️⃣ 5️⃣ 👥⬅️🌶️.
In Pluto several aliens observed the events in Emoji very carefully. Moreover, they programmed other Emojis for Android. They stored their results on the special wind which will occur on the planet earth in the future in the brains of the right people. After the second recount was officially finished in Emoji Pillows, responsible Emojis contacted the former candidate with the number 3. They informed him about the victory in the elections. 🥈🦟🗺️🥁🥈💬🧪➕💩➕🧑‍🏫➕🏥💊. Shortly before 20:20 o'clock a presenter explained to all spectators who became the first dictator of Emoji.
In Emoji Meanings and in the capital of Emoji SMS rejoiced most Emojis. In other towns still many Emojis and aliens were glad at the beginning. The elective dictator thanked the Emojis for his election. 👥⬅️👀🧾➕😈🎵💬. Suddenly the dictator changed his opinion and explained that he wanted to appear his plans still on the same day in the city centre near the old Trojan donkey sculptures in Emoji Free.

By good contact with the uppermost and mightiest tax collector from Poop Emoji the dictator elective anew might use the flying saucer of his friend.
In Emoji Free many Emojis waited for the planned appearance of the first dictator. 🏥👀👈️1️⃣9️⃣ ⏺️🎚️👥⬅️1️⃣4️⃣ 😈🆕👥🏥3️⃣3️⃣ .. Above all Emojis and Stars in Star Emoji and Alien Emoji began a memorial service because of the nationalisation of the income. By this second the boss reprogrammed the thoughts of the first dictator of Emoji in Pluto. Now the dictator regretted his appearance so much that he did not exclude a resignation. Nevertheless, he swore to the throwers of the old newspapers revenge. After these events many Emojis felt the need to arrange some adventures in their country.
🥉🚘️🛏️▲😈1️⃣ 2️⃣5️⃣ 👥🦟. All Emojis in his surroundings might drink tomato juice as a reward. This event was intensely discussed among inhabitants by Emoji. Also gathered lawyers wanted to deal with the first elections.

 

Count of votes in Emoji

Story: Count of votes in Emoji

Emoji after the election of the first dictator

Story: Emoji after the election of the first dictator

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.