} catch(err) {}

 Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The last day before the election of the first dictator in Emoji

On the last day before the big election a candidate from a small town searched in several archives for special documents. He looked for his identity card and passport. This Emoji was 21143 days old on this day. At this time he visited a mathematician in Emoji Keyboard. The specialist had to work out the digit sum of the day in the election day of the candidate with his pocket calculator. Thus the mathematician wrote the following calculation on his note: 21144 = 2+1+1+4+4 = 12=3
The candidate thanked the mathematician for this important calculation. By this visit this candidate stuck the number 3 on his tie.
Then the candidate visited an event in Emoji Keyboard. He told the Emojis about his plans for the country after his election. He looked so persuasive that Emojis felt him as a winner without elections. By this second advocates of Devil Emoji collected even more newspapers. 😂💆‍♀️⚙️🛠️👤👤⬅️1️⃣ 🪜. At least, reached this action that most Emojis spoke about this strange entrepreneur. Several candidates for land dictatorship feared that Emojis dealt with a young entrepreneur too much. That's why a candidate from Japanese Emoji commanded the combustion or damage equipment in the property of Devil Emoji. ⬆️➡️👤➕🐱♋️➕🛠️👤👩⬅️➕👤⬅️🔚👤🐘👩⬅️. ➡️➕💆‍♀️🛠️☮️💘🧑🛠️🧬⬆️👈️. In spite of this effort this candidate from Japanese Emoji had to find out his defeat as one of the first candidates.
In Emoji Keyboard applauded Emojis to the candidate with the number 3 loudly. The uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji became more and more nervous. 😂⬅️⬆️👤⬅️👨‍🦲👥⬅️🥇👤👩⬅️🎯. That's why he visited the whole day different clairvoyants in completely Emoji. He tried to get from them their opinions. All together he visited exactly 40 clairvoyants. Of it 2 clairvoyants mentioned the candidate with the number 3 as a definitive winner. The other clairvoyants mentioned quite different names. The uppermost official decided a tax increase for Emojis because of rising nervousness. He felt pressure to reach all mentioned candidates with his feet. The haughty Emoji visited a candidate with Saturn's roots in Crying Laughing Emoji at the beginning. The reason was that a clairvoyant mentioned him at the beginning as strong leading. 🛠️➡️🌲➡️👤. 👤👩➕➡️👤🛑. During an event in Emoji List unexpectedly came 10 policemen and ran quite cheeky to the stage and forced the candidate that he should come along to the tax authority to Poop Emoji. 👤👩☮️➕💡❤️➡️👤. They decided to visit the amusing house in Heart Eyes Emoji. There Emojis prayed for a better future of their country after the election of the first dictator. Moreover, Emojis discussed real chances of the candidates. Most lawyers agreed that the candidate with the number 3 wins the elections. Their logical grounds were that Emojis saw a known Emoji from the times of the Circus Union in this candidate. ♡💆‍♀️🧑⏱️🌲⬆️📞⬆️. Only now there ended the wind. Monks realized that they should pray for Emojis and not for a dictator. A strange candidate from Emoji Backpack promised to his followers that he would spend the night at night before the elections absolutely in a prison. 🔚➕👤👨🎭️👤🤩👨2️⃣1️⃣ 🔂➕🏃‍♂️🎉🆕👧💕. Above all stingy Emojis fought against the stinking old newspapers of Devil Emoji in Emoji Meaning. They wanted no descendant from the former royal family as a new ruler of the country, although his forefathers were very friendly to stingy aliens from the Jupiter. Thus several old newspapers were destroyed in Emoji Meaning by opponents of the monarchy.
⬅️👥⬅️2️⃣ 0️⃣ ⚙️➕🎯🏠️🛑➕🤔🚘️2️⃣ 👶➕🐶. 🥲🧓👤👩➕✂️👤👩⬅️. He signed a suitable document with the uppermost official. Then they said goodbye of each other. After this event the candidate also visited Emojis in Emoji Meanings, Emoji SMS and other bigger cities.
At this time several attentive Emojis contacted the uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji and told him about many 👀➕👤🤣2️⃣0️⃣ 🧓📞9️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ 👤👩. 👤💆👩🩸✋💆‍♀️🧑🧒🙏▶️⏱️➕💆‍♀️⛏️😫.
At this time monks decided to eat a cucumber soup in Heart Eyes Emoji. Thus they calmed their nerves before the big day in Emoji.
The candidate from Japanese Emoji who badly behaved decided to bribe possible voters. Thus he wanted to deliver to them several small coins, so that they elect him. An alien from the Uranus helped the Emojis with the organization of the first elections after the end of the Circus Union.

 

The last preparations of the Emojis for the elections of the first dictator

Story: The last preparations of the Emojis for the elections of the first dictator

The first elections in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns

Story: The first elections in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.