Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Meaning

With this town it concerns a neighboring town of Emoji Meanings. For meanings of Emojis see: Emoji Dictionary. Both towns were earlier together. The reason for the splitting off was the savings order of the inhabitants of Emoji Meaning. They wanted to save at the cost the letter S. Thus the stingy economist calculated that the urban name would save costs without S. by the height of 89898 Bitcoins yearly. Nobody wanted to accept a tax rise in this area. Thus this town was separated from the rest. This was at the times when stingy economists had the town under their control. Topically the city Emoji Meaning counts 72224 inhabitants. Most inhabitants are proficient together with their national language also the language of the Circus Country. The town belonged up to 53290 days to Emoji Meanings. As opposed to big brother the researchers deal not with the dust in the chimneys, but with the strongly developed stinginess of the inhabitants. 131,401 days ago Generous were in the area and they gave the name with the letter S. 

 

 Emoji Meaning

 

Contents

 

Geography of Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

The town lies about 12 elephants over the sea. The river comes from the south of the Emoji. The highest point of Emoji Meaning lies 11 giraffes over the sea. The reason for this is the high mountain in this area. Many ants build regularly every Wednesday new houses for themselves and their families. Very attentive researchers found out this in a long-standing study 6898 days ago. As opposed to the sporty Emojis from Emoji Meanings most inhabitants of the Emoji Meaning remain in their area. They save their energy. Emoji SMS is northwesterly from Emoji Meaning. On account of the thrift the distances were not calculated to other towns.

Climate

The climate of Emoji Meaning is described as tolerable for its inhabitants in all books. More in addition was not published up to now for savings reasons of the parliament. However, private meteorologists have calculated the temperatures at their expense. The average temperature on the 22nd of July amounts to +24.24 C °. In winter the temperature amounts on the 22nd of January to -4.44 C ° on average. For the rest meteorologists want that enthusiasts buy their books about the climate in Emoji Meaning. On the subject of rains exists an old study which had to be provided at the command of the First Horror Clowns. The meteorologists of the Horror Clowns have worked out the following values of the area: If it rains in Emoji Meaning, then around 14 mineral bottles per minute. In summer it rains regularly on the 23rd of July at least 76 saucepans with tepid water. The weather changes its opinion all 844 minutes. This means that it could become very warm after the snow. Nobody knows exactly how the weather develops in Emoji Meaning. That's why meteorologists have to predict it especially hard their forecasts. 

Population

Back to top of page

In Emoji Meaning 72224 inhabitants were registered with the last mathematical census officially. Some officials of the authorities suppose that there were clearly more inhabitants in this area. Many local inhabitants suffer from coward illness. That is the fact that they would not like to be seen. This illness was already registered for many generations in this area by the doctors. The beginning of the illness was likely in the time when the misers from the Jupiter taught the population the fear of the levy. In particular the stingy history with the letter S was called here as an example. Thus estimate some mathematicians that in Emoji Meaning even 150,555 inhabitants gross could live. However, these would be double as many inhabitants how officially up to now are known.  Topically is Emoji Meaning on the eighteenth place in the kingdom Emoji. What also is very especially in this town, are its inhabitants. No town in the kingdom has so many extraterrestrials from the Jupiter. Or, however, Emojis have their roots from the Jupiter. Many Emojis from other towns associate Emoji Meaning with the words: Stinginess!  The town is also called as a small Jupiter. That's why a lot of tourists from the Jupiter come to Emoji Meaning. Even not only stingy layers do come from the Jupiter. Which inhabitants has Emoji Meaning?   Several researchers dealt with this question in the last time. Here according to their appraisal about 39 percent of misers from the Jupiter live. Emojis are estimated with 41 percent. The rest are other people. Among the rest, live here: Emoticons, Clowns, Smiles and other minorities. 

Emoji Meaning and its specialties

Back to top of page

78840 days ago the law of the thrift was introduced by a miser from the Jupiter at that time. The miser was called as a mayor of the region. Though his laws were laughed, but at that time he was no official mayor. However, his appearances were legendary. He occurred thus before the population, as if he was the mayor. Thus the inhabitants decided to introduce the law of the thrift without official confirmation on the part of Emoji Meanings themselves. According to this law inhabitants had to consume so little, as possible. The aim was to be made a sort of competition among the sparing. The winner was the one, who had saved mostly money. This regional mayor was called Used Car. He profited himself very strongly from his law. Used Car founded a bank. He had brought several safe deposits from the Jupiter. Thus the sparing inhabitants of Emoji Meaning had to hide their money from the theft. For a month fee of 6 Bitcoins the money was hoarded with this miser. Emojis called Used Car as a rescuer. In Emoji Meaning exists a gallery. There particularly many pictures from the time hang between 146,000 days ago and 109,500 days ago. With a picture the observer must particularly pay attention. There several viewers of the picture were already swallowed by the picture. Up to now nobody could be fetched back. Another picture becomes very movable while looking. The drawn personalities therein move their eyes and lips. Another picture leads with the viewer to the fact that he becomes suddenly dog-tired. Emoji Meaning is also known for its noise very much. But nobody knows where from this noise comes. Finally, there is this noise only every Thursday at 3:33 o'clock at night. Every Saturday birds sing especially intensely their songs in Emoji Meaning. Thus all inhabitants are reminded of the fact that they may have free time. The singing birds are known  here for a token of the beginning of the week-end. Other specialities of the town are checked by the researchers on their validity. 

Industry

Back to top of page

Emoji Meaning has particularly many enterprises which concentrate upon ecologically friendly electricity production. Above all wind energy and solar energy are popular products from this area. Also a bank note factory exists in Emoji Meaning. However, this is very special for a smaller town. Besides, the bank notes are produced only if the need is there. Otherwise the town pays attention that the law of the thrift is strictly kept. Because in Emoji Meaning no confectionery is produced, but the population would like to enjoy, nevertheless, sweets, Emoji Meanings sends its goods to the neighbour. That's why complain more and more Emojis over ill teeth. Finally, they must obey the law of the thrift strictly. This prevents again the issues for toothpaste and dentist. Some extraterrestrials call the town also as a caries town. Some time ago that's why a biology agriculture enterprise was founded. This enterprise imports apples from Middle Finger Emoji. These apples are processed to juice and other healthy drinks. From the capital city Emoji SMS came an command from the royal family that in Emoji Meaning a denture factory should be urgently founded. The aim of the king was to improve in appearance of the teeth of the inhabitants. A factory produces air cleaner. The reason is the bad air quality which comes from the neighbouring city Emoji Meanings. 

Colleges in Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

Most colleges in this town concern the finance. Many accountants, economists, businessmen, economic professors and other occupational people of similar kind are trained above all here. Also stock market jugglers are intensely trained here as they could earn as quickly as possible theoretical profit for their stingy employer. Who would like to belong to the economic elite in Emoji, must absolutely travel to Emoji Meaning. Here one can study different economics. The law of the thrift of Used Car is treated very intensely at the universities. Even 11,357 doctoral theses were written only to the law of the thrift.

Prisons in Emoji Meaning

At the times of the First Horror Clowns a lot of new prisons were built in Emoji Meaning. Here all economic criminals were locked up according to opinion of the Horror Clowns. Among them were a lot of misers from the Jupiter. Today above all problematic extraterrestrials are placed in these prisons temporarily. Many refugees from the Salted Cucumbers 73000 days ago had built monuments to their former native country at these places. So every inhabitant knows about Emoji Meaning if nearby an old monument stands, a prison must also be somewhere.

History of Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

730,000 days ago the old Generous lived here. Archaeologists found out this with their devices from Pluto. 📛😜6️⃣ ⚫️➕👽🔒️⬇️🧠➕👍️✖️💣️🌄🎼➕🛸➕🤑➕🏤🏫🥈⏱️💣️👨‍🎓️➕👤. 👨‍🎓️🌄✖️🖕➕🆗. 👥✋⬅️⚙️🤹💬💣️⬇️💼. 🤑➕👨‍🎓️➕♠️💣️😚🦺🧑ℹ️. 👽👉️➕💣️✖️🧙➕🧀🔒️⬇️👨‍🎓️.

The first prison in Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

At that time it was discussed a lot about where Price Tag and other extraterrestrials from the Neptune should sit out their punishment. Emojis thought about the construction of a big open cage. From the Uranus several wires were imported. With these wires was built a big cage. Therein Price Tag and his friends lived. 281,050 days ago an Uranus alien with other soldiers practiced the shooting with their cucumber weapon. At that time Price Tag started to shout. He wanted to be absolutely dismissed in the freedom. The soldier from the Uranus lost his patience. He started to shoot at all prisoners in the cage with his cucumber weapon. Price Tag died at the age of 162,060 days with the other prisoners.

Emoji Meaning and Uranus

280,000 days ago extraterrestrials from the Uranus built several holiday tents for tourists. In addition a castle of sand was also built. The extraterrestrials from the Uranus wanted to establish the highest building on the planet Halloween in Emoji Meaning. 😚➕🤒❌️🏪💬🥇⏱️🗣️👽♅🆕.  📦️👥♅🔥➡️❤️⬅️👨‍🎓️🗣️🌄➕👍👏😊❌️🚪⬆️. 💬👤❣️🙌👨👂️🎼🎧️. 👨‍🎓️❌️♅👤😟👨💥💖🌟⚡💥✊🥵💬🖕👂️😀. Also the uppermost ruler of Uranus was swallowed by the earthquake. Afterwards renounced Uranus on all claims in Emoji Meaning.

  

Emoji Meaning and Saturn

Back to top of page

118,260 days ago Vane from the Saturn was appointed the mayor of Emoji Meaning. Better said, he was no mayor, but a person responsible for the legislation. He founded several enterprises in this area. To every enterprise he invented selfish laws. 🥺🛠️👥🤔⬅️🪐👤🤔👨💬❌️💡👈️🛠️➕👨‍🎓️➡️👏❤️. 👤👨‍🍳👽👨🥇👀👤🏫👩⬅️🔱👽🪐🌄. 💭👤🙌🔥👩💬. 👽👤🪐🖕👩👀🆕5️⃣ 💭❌️1️⃣. The doctors came and checked the corpse of Vane. A murder was officially excluded from the doctors. After this the corpse of Vane was buried in the garden of his house.

 

Misers in Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

After the death of Vane Two Cars took over all enterprises of the dead. 87600 days ago Used Cars started to talk to the population of Emoji Meaning actively. He became more and more known among the inhabitants of the area. Here, in the meantime, many misers from the Jupiter also lived. 😵❌️💬♃👽🔗➕🤑🔱6️⃣ 🏫➡️😍❌️🔎⏱️👨‍🎓️. 👽💬👤👨‍⚖️👩⬅️👤😱👩⬅️🤑💩➕🗣️💰❓️👤🙏👩⤵️🏠️. 🤑👤🎼👩😟👤♃👽🥮👩💬💰.

At that time this was almost five times more than with other inhabitants addicted to consumption. Used Car invented the direct democracy in the town. Thus the population might vote about the urban budget every Monday after every two months. 52925 days ago appointed Used Car to himself as an unlimited town dictator. 49275 days ago began the construction of the railroad network to different towns like Middle Finger Emoji or Emoji SMS. 41975 days ago the first railway station of the town was opened. More and more Emojis from other towns visited this area. After some time came more and more thieves from other places. They knew that in Emoji Meaning a lot of money was hoarded.

Criminality in Emoji Meaning

Back to top of page

With the connection with other towns the area among the thieves from all regions became very popular. That's why Used Car decided the construction of a strong police. 👮🇯🇴🗣️🆕👤🎮️👩🤔⚓💰1️⃣ 👤💣😈👩⬅️💥🧑‍⚔🏫✖️🎁🗡👨‍🎓️➡️🤡💔👤🎧️👩💬. After the astonishing death of Scary Clown his friend the First Horror Clown took over the guidance.

Emoji Meaning and Circus Union

35040 days ago intensive fights began between the army of the misers from Emoji Meaning and the circus army. 👤🤡👩💬➕⚪️💬🛠️👤🎶👩👽⬅️💣️➕👥☠⬅️⚙️👥👻⬅️🏬💬. 👥👽⬅️7️⃣ ➡️👺⬆️👿➕🪟🤡🔧🎪🆕. 25550 days ago Vapid received a big honoring as a hero of the Circus Union from the First Horror Clown. Vapid might work furthermore as a town dictator. Then several buildings were restored. Many inhabitants had to wipe off the footprints of the Egoists long time.

Emoji Meaning under Kingdom

8760 days ago came a lot of misers from the Jupiter. The influence of the misers thereby rose again in Emoji Meaning. At that time they came because the Last Horror Clown died. They could use this. At that time Emoji became independent from the Circus Union. In the meantime, misers founded many enterprises. Especially banker were interested in this town very much. The book of Used Car still serves as a direction giver for the town. 5555 days ago the urban parliament decided to renovate the railway station of the town. Also the palace and the highest building of the town were renovated.

Tourist attractions

Back to top of page

The old palace of the Generous and the highest building of the town are recommended to all tourists and visitors as visit-worth. Besides there are also several prisons from the time of the First Horror Clowns. There enthusiasts can also spend the night. For a fee of 24 Bitcoins per night. Also egoistical houses can be visited. Therein Egoists from Mars stored their weapons. The park called victory was founded to honour of the First Horror Clowns. This park is known as the most-cultivated in completely Emoji. Many monuments which built salted Cucumbers more than 73000 days ago in Emoji Meaning. These monuments are at many places in the northwest of the town. Also the urban gallery is recommended for tourists very much. However, here the visitor must pay attention very much. Some pictures can react very allergically to wrong visitors. Some pictures can swallow even the viewer. So fees are raised before the entry into the gallery. Finally, nobody knows what just are for adventuresome visitors there.

Exchange

8888 days ago the first and most important stock exchange of the country was founded in Emoji Meaning. Therein enterprisers can sell worthless papers to would-be stockholders. An interesting history happened 4478 days ago on local stock exchange. At that time there came a small Emoji and wanted to sell his drawing which he painted on the WC paper. He had especially big luck on that day. At that time a lot of Emojis wanted to get rid of their money. Thus his drawing was sold for 26789 Bitcoins. Thus he became rich compared to Emoji. But the buyer of the drawing was exceptionally a stingy art lover from the Jupiter. 1176 days ago he could sell the legendary drawing for 333,567 Bitcoins in an auction. Thanks to the sales of the papers with the name "Shares" several enterprisers could already fill their cashes. However, at the same time their companies disappeared with the proceeds also. That's why many Emojis have very bad experiences on the stingy stock exchange. Another reason is sure that the stock exchange belongs to a miser from the Jupiter. Who would like to enter into the building, has to buy a subscription for 29 Bitcoins per month.

Economy

💰 Money and Paper

Emoji Meaning is known above all for many banks and loan companies. Here above all theoretical products are sold and traded. Otherwise there is also the active building trade. A lot of houses must be renovated. But also the state of the teeth of the population should improve clearly. Up to now inhabitants of Emoji Meaning avoided toothpaste and dentist's visits. Many dentists had to flee abroad. Also toothpaste manufacturers had to disappear with their products from this town. Some time ago a case provided for sensation. At that time a former dentist from Emoji Meaning deplored in the Salted Cucumbers the high stinginess of the inhabitants. This was also shown on other canals planet-far. This dentist applied in protest for asylum in the Salted Cucumbers. Because of this strange history the dentist got a lot of customers in the Salted Cucumbers. For king of Emoji this story was so extremely embarrassing that he urgently ordered the construction of the denture factory. Later Devil Emoji forced all inhabitants of this town to buy the dentures. Finally, the king did not want to have to be ashamed any more. Thereon toothpaste manufacturers also tried to promote the consumption of their products in Emoji Meaning. However, this failed up to now. From the neighbouring city Emoji Meanings a lot of dust very often comes to the area. That's why a dust protection wall had to be built.

Politics

Back to top of page

In Emoji Meaning exists a parliament. The uppermost person responsible for the town is the town dictator. Where parliament is, is strictly confidential. 2345 days ago was known that several parliamentarians of the town from Japanese Emoji had to be rented. The reason for that was the bad call of the politicians in this area. Finally, the inhabitants suffered among different politicians more than enough in the course of the history. The number of the parliamentarians was estimated by a spy from the Salted Cucumbers on nearly 72 politicians. Parliamentarians ordinarily collect the wishes of the population every time on the 29th of February. That is the fact that inhabitants from Emoji Meaning receive the possibility always in the leap year to inform of their wishes the parliament. The wishes will hand over always on the 14th of March of a leap year to the king of Emoji. Thus functions the local politics. The duties of the modern town dictator contain the check of the urban reserves. To this belongs the budget planning.

Mailboxes in Emoji Meaning

📧 Mail

More and more inhabitants have big trouble with tempting advertisement which lands in their mailboxes regularly. 🤑👮🌊💣️📫️✉️👨‍🎓️❌️👥⚡️⬅️📫️👤🔨👨🖋️➕🛠➕🤡🏹➕⚔📫️⚙️. Then inhabitants of Emoji Meaning never again got undesirable advertisement.

Banknotes factory

Emoji Meaning is also known very much for the fact that the town is an important economic centre of the kingdom. Here exist several banknote factories. Therein banknotes are produced for the whole country. Of course monetary factories also exist in other towns, but these belong to the most important producers. The owner of the factory is a miser from the Jupiter. Devil Emoji tries to suppress the influence of the Jupiter in Emoji since some time massively. For this purpose he works on his sketch on the subject. 3334 days ago a lot of forgeries were in the circulation. Thereon the miser had to justify himself at the uppermost court. However, the miser could prove that somebody specially proceeded against him. The banknote factories are supervised by at least 122,224 video cameras during 1440 minutes. For this financial expenditure the miser may specially print banknotes for himself. 2245 days ago the owner of these banknote factories organized a swimming-pool from bank notes in Emoji Meaning. In all mass media it was reported about that. The miser decided to make a lottery in this connection. Who scored with his stinginess quite publicly best of all, could swim not only in this swimming-pool with bank notes. In addition the winner might also take all banknotes to himself. A lot of Emojis and other inhabitants from Emoji Meaning participated in this competition. Even inhabitants of the town were eligible. Important requirement was the residence in this town.

Mass media

Back to top of page

Emoji Meaning disposes of different media. TV stations, radio canals, newspapers and professional magazines belong to that. Here above all many economic newspapers are produced. Only on the subject Stock exchange there are at least twenty newspapers. Many misers subscribe these newspapers. Even many local singers have been infected with the urban stinginess. If a singer from Emoji Meaning appears on the local television, he or she sings about the thrift and stinginess. In the local mass media the subject stinginess is picked out as a central theme at least to 68 percent of the transmitting time.

Tourism

Emoji Meaning is visited almost exclusively by the extraterrestrials from the Jupiter. The foreigners from the Jupiter hide their money in this town. Finally, misers want to pay no taxes on their income and property in Jupiter. Tourists also come from the following planets: Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto. From Mars tourists avoid this town. As a reason they call the crude defeat of the Egoists in Emoji Meaning at the times of the First Horror Clowns. Moreover, they are still very furious on the town dictator Vapid at that time.

Poverty

In spite of the big prosperity in this town always register authorities that many Emojis become impoverished. As a reason the big thrift of the stingy authorities is called. Finally, the money is more important than the people. At least the misers maintain this.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.