Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Collective agreement in the country of the Emojis

After the end of the Circus Union many Emojis wanted to protect themselves from the notice by employers better. That's why active Emojis founded several employee's associations. Above all diligent Emojis wanted to protect themselves with all means from the loss of their jobs. That's why they united in bigger groups. These Emojis organized mighty professional organizations for the protection of their occupation before the end. Moreover, Emojis worked diligently on collective agreement. Thus they forced the substitute of the single employment contracts by the common employment contracts.
Above all Emojis in the musical city of Emoji Pop complained of the bad terms of employment. 👤👩⬅️👄👤⬅️🤣👤👩👤⬅️➡️⬆️👤👩➡️⬇️. Emojis in Emoji Meanings who fought for the collective agreement were especially active. Moreover, Emojis received big support from the local aliens with roots from the Mercury. Together they undertook a surprise trip to Emoji Pop. 👤👩😁👤⬅️😀➕👋💡. 👤👩😀➕👋🚰👤👩⬅️🌄☕️. Moreover, Cucumbers tried to conquer the town. Several musicians and other creative Emojis made music and sang so loud, until all Cucumbers fled from Emoji because of strong earache. These Cucumbers applied asylum in Jupiter. 😆👀👤👩🎁➡️➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🩸.
The reason was the defeat of the soldiers against employees in Emoji Pop.
The defender who helped the protesting Emojis and aliens from the Mercury had to hurry up to the work. He received just a phone call of a judge from Japanese Emoji. The judge was friends with the defender still from the common study time. The judge explained that he could not appear on time in the job. This is why he asked his friend whether they could not go together to the work. The defender was glad that he not only was late. That's why both lawyers met in the port of the yellow sea. There was an express to the capital city of Emoji SMS.
In the train several Emojis talked in Japanese. The defender from Emoji Pop felt a little bit unwell. Finally, he understood no Japanese. That's why his friend translated almost literally these talks. The Japanese-speaking Emojis wanted to visit an amusing house in the religious city of Heart Eyes Emoji in the next time. The judge translated this to his friend. The defender answered this: One day maybe I should learn Japanese. An other funny translation came from the mouth of the judge: One week ago I was with three Emojis in Middle Finger Emoji. In a puddle was a small fox. We decided to save the fox from the puddle. 👀👥🛣️👥⬅️💡. 👥☠️🚘️👥🛠️🍇🥗➕🚼️👩‍🍼🛣️🙇. 👤👩⬅️💄🛣️👤👩⬅️💀3️⃣6️⃣ ➡️👤🚘️💄. Emojis wanted to ask several questions on the subject. That's why the telephone line of the gathered lawyers suffered a heavy failure. A former professor for labour legislation in the Circus Union from Star Emoji wanted to know: Who must sign this employment contract and the collective agreement may be concluded only orally?
Thereon explained the defender: The collective agreement must be approved by all employees and employer in writing.
An angry alien from the Neptune said: 🍑👀🐕️‍🦺🐶➡️💖. 👤👩🚛➕🚆. 👤👩👜⬅️➕🛠️👤👩⬅️😀. 📚️🚘️🏖️🤯. Moreover, he sponsored several sweets of a factory from Cute Emoji. Most lawyers wanted no sweets because of health doubts. That's why Emojis donated these sweets rich in calorie to poor Emojis and aliens.
Which duties have employee's associations and employers' associations in a collective agreement?
An alien from the Mercury wanted to know this. The defender said: 👤👩8️⃣ 👥➕⏱️🗣️👤👩⬅️👁️‍🗨️👤👩➡️🛑➕📞⤵️👤⬅️👤👩⬅️. A short time ago he saw how he observed the First Horror Clown while touching the ground of Sad Emoji together with other Emojis.
At this time paused the lawyers and ate pears from Middle Finger Emoji which sent them their fans from this town.
At this time Emojis worked in Emoji App in a protected lab on the advancement of the server. On the first server Saturn's aliens showed big interest. 👤👩🛑🛠️👤⬅️👥🥫. 😂❌️. That's why policemen of Emoji App explained to them the exact way. The Saturn's aliens went so far, until they landed in Crying Laughing Emoji.
They came to the city centre. There the mayor of Crying Laughing Emoji was just to grant the purchase of several new excavators. Suddenly both aliens from the Saturn knocked at the door in the urban parliament. 🦁❌️♿️👤👨⬅️➕🚘️🏃‍♂️🛣️. 👤👩☠️4️⃣ . 👥👀🛣️. After the break the lawyers were interested in the capital city in this case. They wanted to know exact circumstances. They began their analysis on the subject: What did both strangers want to know in the parliament of the Crying Lauging Emoji?
Also they intensely dealt with the concept "square device". Some clever Emojis mentioned the server which was celebrated some time ago as the first server in Emoji. Thereon these Emojis got the honouring: The smartest brains of the day

 

Home employment contract in Emoji and the first server

Story: Home employment contract in Emoji and the first server

Group employment contract in Emoji

Story: Group employment contract in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.